Results of 2011 in Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network
Summing up the results of its work in 2011 consulting company Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network is ready to share the following news:
- In 2011 Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network became anabsolute leader in leasing office premises in class A, B and C office centers in Saint-Petersburg. 17,741 sq.m (34 deals) of office premises were leased by Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network specialists.
- One of the largest Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network deals in 2011 became the sale of more than 2,000 sq.m of retail space that belonged to private company in City Mall 1st stage. The premise was sold as investment asset to private parties. Before the premise was sMaris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network old, leased it in 1Q 2011 to company called FOTOPARK. The FOTOPARK brand was not previously represented in Saint Petersburg.
- The most interesting and large projects of Consulting and Valuation Department, implemented in 2011:
- Evaluation of one of the largest land plots with a total area of more than 100 hectares which is going to be developed into residential real estate.
- Evaluation of the retail and office center Mertens House in accordance with RICS standards.
- The Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network Consulting and Valuation Department continued working on the evaluation of real estate assets of a couple of the largest international investment funds.
- Co-operative work with CBRE Hotels, London on the evaluation of one the city’s oldest and famous Grand Hotel Europe.
- Tyumen, Tomsk, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad hotel and residential real estate Market research for the company Albergo.
- Market research and assessment of the market rents for the service center in the industrial zone Shushary and adjacent land.
- Development of commercial concepts and detailed business plans for objects located on the Fontanka River embankment as well as Moskovsky Prospect.
- CurrentlyMaris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network Business Development Department with Kyle Patching as its Director is working very closely with such projects as industrial parks that are developing in Saint-Petersburg. Besides industrial parks, our Business Development Director currently works with several warehouse and industrial facilities. Mr. Patching is currently conducting a variety of investment transactions as well as land/industrial deals and expects that the inroads that we made in 2011 will be fully realized in 2012 and beyond.
- In 2011 the Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network Property Management Department, in addition to current facility management projects, actively consulted other projects. The major goal was to help the owners to build not only attractive but energy efficient projects in terms of capital and operational expenses. Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network specialists can offer the owners of existing projects a full range of services to evaluate the quality of technical maintenance and operational services. After the consultation the optimal budget and plan of use can be determined on an individual and personalized basis.
- Selling residential real estate that is currently under construction is new activity for Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network. Konstantin Mamykin the head of Residential Department is actively cooperating with construction companies the owners of residential real estate and successfully sales apartments in new residential estates. We are constantly looking for new residential projects for sale and improving and developing our client services. At the moment Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network is considering the opportunity to sell apartments in business class cottage villages in Saint-Petersburg.
Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network
Tel.; Fax: (812) 346-59-00, (812) 346-59-01
Margarita Chugaeva email@example.com, www.maris-spb.ru
Maris | Part of The CBRE Affiliate Network
Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network is one of the leading and fastest growing real estate’s companies in St Petersburg. Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network was founded in 2004 and in 2006 - Maris Properties announced an affiliation agreement with the international real estate market leader CBRE. With over 24,000 employees, CBRE serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices worldwide.
Our client list already includes such companies as: Siemens, Sun Microsystems, American Express, Franke, Vimpelkom (BeeLine GSM), Teks, Avaya, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Finansbank, JTI and others.
Maris | Part of the CBRE Affiliate Network is an active member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Russia.